A basic model that lets your dog move comfortably, close to the physiological movement of a joint. Used for tendon and ligament problems and to support loose carpal joints. Laxity in carpal joints can be bilateral. Lots of satisfied owners have been using Taituki wrist 25 supports for many years for their dogs.
- XXS (E.g. Chihuahua, Poodle, Prague Ratter)
- XS (E.g. Italian Greyhound, Miniature Pinscher, cats)
- S (E.g. Shetland Sheepdog, Whippet)
- M (E.g. Finnish Lapphund, Border Collie, Labrador Retriever, Collie)
- L (E.g. Bernese Mountain Dog, Leonberger, German Shepherd, Malamute)
Ligament injuries, osteoarthritis, joint operations. Tendon injuries.
XXS, XS, S, M, L